Of course, on Sunday I got sick and my desire went away… ha!! No, I really need to get things done.
* My windows need to be clean.
* The girl’s room needs to be redone
* Me and the girl’s passports need to get done because they expired….. a while back
* My Spanish I.D needs to get done (really those 2 haven’t been done because I have to get my picture taken…. Hate getting those shots)
* My kitchen needs a deep clean inside the covers and lots of rearranging (my kitchen does not have enough counter space (or actually not at all)), but praise the Lord, I have a kitchen.
* I really want to get some reading and scrapbooking done.
* I need to organize my photos
* Need to print photos for our new “multi-frame wall décor” thingy
* Need to reorganize the girl’s toys and figure out a way to make them stick to it
* Need to take the girls to the doctor for their revision and get some vaccines that are missing because the American schedule is a little different
* Reorganize the office and put some photos up to try to decorate that room
* Put frames to two of our pictures
* Get recipes organize (I want to print them out individually and plasticize them as well as finding some new addition to our meals- would love to make a 2 month meal plan so I don’t have to keep doing week plans)
* Need to design and print the flyers that we are going to pass out the week before Easter
*Need to design a new flyer to pass out on a regular base because Matthew has found a size that works better, and the old (2 month old) flyer don’t work for that size.
* I need to potty train my 2 1/2year old before she starts school
* Need to get a working out schedule that may work for me and give it a try
These are some of the things that come to mind right now, but I know if I sit long enough my list will really grow. On top of that I need to leave a couple of mornings for discipleship…..
Should I get started? Does anyone have a good way to organize her days? A good idea how you would tackle all those things? Mind sharing some of your organization skills? I do have a planner where I write down the "must happen" of that day, but these kind of things need something more than a regular daily planner.