4/16/2010

Can you help me out please?

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if you could help me with something. I have notice that when I write post it won´t show or give you the option of comments. I don´t know why and I haven´t done anything to change that option so I am not sure what the problem is.

Do you know what the problem is? Do you see the comment option on the post you read in my blog? Now watch it working on this one ................. I will look silly.

Well in case it happens what usually happens and you know how I could fix the problem, send me an email to pilarstark(at)gmail(dot)com. Thanks so much!



2 comments:

Pilar said...

yey!!!!!!! thanks jen for your help!! what you told me resolve the problem!!! yeye!!!

okay now, I want to hear from everyone ;)

Becka said...

I'm glad to see you got some help with this, Because I had NO idea,lol
Love ya Becka