Now, because every good thing comes with something to do afterward, here are the rules of the game:
1.- Name 7 things about yourself that people may find interesting:
ummmm.... let me think........
* In high school I always ignore english class because I didn´t think I was going to need the english for anything (that and that the teacher obviously hated me... so that didn´t help either)
* Because of that, when I met my husband I didn´t know much english and he didn´t know much spanish.... still, somehow, we would spend hours talking to each other.
* When I was 3 I swallow a coin and they took me to the hospital. There I fell down and broke my nose. They were not able to have surgery on it until I was 15, so I spend most of my childhood and teen years with a very crooked nose.... so much for my self-steem uh? :)
* My mom had me when she was 45. Back then they didn´t think I would make it but my mom went on with the pregnancy (Praise the Lord) and she had to spend 6 months in bed with somewhat of a cast in her belly for what they tell me. I was already giving her problems :)
* Although I am from Spain, and didn´t move to the States until I was 21, Alabama is what now feels like home. I think it is because it is where I started my family. I do live back in Spain again so... I better get over it soon ;)
* When people first meet me I give an impression that is opposite of how I really am.
* I always talk way to much :)
Now, I have to nominate 7 for this award, which I always hate because I love every blog I follow and I follow lots of blogs. But, just to name 7 great bloggers:
Alicia from More than Words
Danielle from Gospel to Gijon
Rocio from You and Me plus Three
Kim from Stuff could always be worse
Denise from ShortyBears Place
Mimi from Frump´s Findings
Okay, I am done. Have a great day everyone!