6/28/2008

A love letter

I wanted to share this poem that my husband's cousin, Laura, shared with me. I thought was such a wonderful prayer. In a time when everyone is looking after fullfilling their needs, my prayer is that I would be able to be the support that I need to be for my husband whom I love more than anything. Hope it may be a blessing to some of you ladies. :)

"Lord, let me be his sunshine when the sky is dark and gray. Let me be his comfort when he has had a long, hard day. Let me be his shelter when the wind is harsh and cold. Let me be submissive when the rest on earth are bold. Let me be his pillow when he is tired and needs a rest. Let me be assuring when he faces some hard test. Let me listen softly when the world is pressing in. Let me understand when no one else can comprehend. Let me walk beside him when he needs to have a friend. Let me be something that's real in a world of pretend. Let me sing sweet music when his hear is without a song. Let me be his living joy, each moment all day long." ~Patti Fisher

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! I wanted to check and see if my email got through to you. I'd love to help you out with your blog design.

Ali
Mission Field Designs