Isn´t this award cool!!!????
My super cool friend Rocio, gave me this award, and I think it is just so cool.
I am always amazed when any of you thinks of me when it is time to give an award (for real, this is not false modesty :)). I have been so blessed with you (yes, YOU!) and I praise God for this blogger world He has allowed me to enter to.
I need to write 10 things about me..... I have done a few of those kind of post, so I am not sure what else I could write, but I am going to try to think of some new things okay?
*I used to be the kind of girl, several years ago, to always wear black fom head to toe. I wasn´t trying to hide anything, I just liked black. Since then I have turn around completly and I can´t seem to get tired of buying purple clothes these days :) (well, at least for this season). I need to make a post of my all purple favorite stuff for this season ;)
* Since getting saved (16 years ago) I haven´t gotten into music much, I guess because of my background before the Lord, and you would be surprise (and would laugh) of the singers that have been discover by me lately (I am talking christian btw- and not they are not new -- but new for me). Girl, I feel like I have been living in a bubble :). So if you have a favorite, share away, I am looking for good music. (Beware though, I am very conservative with my music)
* I am the youngest of 6 children. All girls but one boy. I grew up with my nieces and nephews. My mom was 45 and my oldest sister was already married and had a child-- imagine the shock of my mother when she found out!)
* I love scrapbooking, but has been years since I had done more than a couple of pages. The shame is that I have no excuse. I have TONS of scrapbooking material.
* Because of having a "non straight at all" nose for several years (yes, it is fix now) I am uncapable of running because I can´t breath right through my nose (well, not in the breathing running mode). And not, I am not sharing a before photo of my nose.
* I have never been good in any sports.
* I am not sure how I am suppossed to come up with 10 things about me I have never told before...
* I just started taking correspondence Bible College classes.
* Lately I can cry even with sad commercials..... talking emotional
* I love photoshop!
Now I have to pass this award along to some of you, my cool friends, so......
* Darcie from Life´s Unfolding Story
* Mimi from Frump´s Findings
* Dani from Gospel 2 Gijon
* Kim from Stuff Could Always be worse
* Montse from Pasitos de Duende
* Shara Dawn from Splashin´Glory
* Rachel from Smith Family of Six
* Alicia from More Than Words
* Alicia frm Confessions of a Snowflake