1/30/2009

The best times are the simplest times





I am having a great time. I am playing with my 2 ½ year old. We are playing with a flashlight. She turns it on and I have to “catch” the light and then it is my turn to flash the light and she “catches” it.



I am also amaze on how much she is talking and how clear, although her paci is still hanging from her mouth… I need to get serious about that. J It took her longer to start talking than the other two took, but the other two were learning only one language instead of the two that Noelia speaks. I have read about this and for what I see it is normal for a bilingual baby to not start really speaking until she/he is two. I am sure there are many kids that spoke earlier but for Noelia 18 months is about the time she did. She could say things before then, but speak as we would call it, not until then. Now she understands and speak english and spanish, sometimes she still mix them when she is speaking but generaly she chooses one or the other depending in the mood or who is talking to her.



I am so amaze with my children, they are so smart. I am so proud of them.


So Noelia is over here having a “conversation” with me, naming ever place in the house and the room (she chose English today). Blessing me after my sneezing. Asking me all short of questions about the light….. and I am writing???..... ladies, first things first. I got to go have some more fun with my girl.






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awwwww!!! Sooo Cute!!! I wanna play! My games are getting very complicated. Too competitive sometimes. But hey at least we are playing. :) Yes, Noelia is a normal, happy biligual baby! Michael didn´t put sentences together till he was 2 either. :)
Wanna check out my new design by our Mission Designs. Any suggestions?