10/15/2008

Best daddy award

Okay, so in case you didn’t know yet I have the best husband in the world. If you think your husband is the best, that is fine, but you are still wrong (J). But my husband is not only the best husband in the world, it is also the best daddy in the world. I could start telling you why but I probably wouldn’t even hit the surface. But today, he showed one more time how great he is.
So the girls were out of school today because last night they all spent the night throwing up. We obviously decided to keep them home, let them rest, and make sure they were doing better. Praise the Lord, none of them had any problems today.
The other day, when we were in Madrid we found this cute book store for children, and as much as book lovers as we are we went in. We found a book that had all the cut outs for making a princess castle; even has little figurines of people. So we bought it. Today, Matthew sat down with the girls and together they made the castle. They were so excited J.
Let us face it, the castle is paper so it probably won’t last long (although I would love for it to), but the memory will last forever.










5 comments:

The Clanton Family said...

how precious!!oye tendras que poner las fotos mas grandes para verlas mejor.

Nate and Arancha Photography said...

eso, que siempre se ven muy chiquititas....

Pilar said...

A que no pongo ninguna... :)

Stonefox said...

Oh my goodness, you don't even know how blessed I am by your comment on my blog! I just praise the Lord that we found each other!

Now I know that you think your husband is the best, but don't you think there could be a tie? Cause mine holds that place too! :)

The Clanton Family said...

hahhah no mejor dejalas chiquititas.