10/15/2008

Few things going on with me

Several of my friends have done this, so I guess it is my turn. :)

Outside my Window...It is a cool but nice night of fall. Soon we will be able to see the snow in the mountains. It is going to be a beautiful site.

I am thinking... that I wish my husband was here, and that also I am not feeling very good


I am thankful for... my wonderful husband and my sweet little girls


From the kitchen... Right now nothing. Before I remember that Matthew needed to go to football practice, I was going to make some salmon and goat cheese over chapata bread and put it in the oven. I don´t like to make dinner just for me…. I am hungry though, so it may change.

I am wearing... jean skirt and a black and red top.

I am reading... My Bible, a Elisabeth George Bible study on the book of Esther, and a secular biography call ¨Cruel Love

I am hoping… this sickness going around the house would be over with soon. I hate to see my girls sick, especially if the three of them are sick at the same time.


I am creating... a blog entry, and some decor for the church´s wall.


I am hearing... soccer game, Alberto is watching the Spain-Belgium game


Around the house...mostly quiet, the girls are now in bed.


One of my favorite things...being at home with my family


A few plans for the rest of the week... The church needs to be clean after the latest painting, finish last touches, start decorating, going to the water company, signing up on insurance for the church…..


No comments: