9/19/2008

First week of school

Well, I wanted to use this time to praise God for answering prayers. The first week of school was a success :). The girls are very excited about their school, teachers and many friends that they have been able to make already. Kayla told us today that the girl that she sits with in school didn't come today, but that there were so many girls that wanted to sit with her that her teacher let them take turns to sit with her (I am sure that the teacher allowed that because Kayla is new and didn't want her to have to sit all day by herself). That makes me feel good because it helps me see that she is well accepted although she is new in class.
Nicole wasn't happy tomorrow is saturday... "but mommy, I like to go to school..."
Praise God for His faithfulness, for His love, His protection, and for answering prayers.

No comments: