9/03/2008

Happy birthday to my love

This past Sunday was Matthew's 32 birthday. He is the greatest, a wonderful husband and a great daddy to his three girls. The three of them are daddy's girls.
I ended up getting him a jacket (which you will see in the last photo) and a bracelet (nice menly one ok? :)). Alberto and Ashley got him a couple shirts, and he got calls from some of his family in the States. It is always a blessing when your family calls you in times like this when you are so far away from them :). He also got cards. I wish I could give him the world but hope my love is enough. He is such a blessing to me and I love him so very much.



Kayla and Nicole made cards for him. They were so excited about making them and giving them to daddy for his birthday. They both wanted a photo with their daddy alone and the present they were giving to him.
One of the Gary Stark Family tradition for bdays that we liked, and took as our own, is that the bday boy/girl get to pick the meal and cake kind. He chose Fajitas and so there is a photo of the table.
And there is the cake, "Dulce de Leche", it was toooooo gooooodddd
Blowing the candles. Actually this was the second time. As soon as we light them the first time Noelia couldn't wait and blow them off so.... He got to do it the second time. :)
Alberto and Matthew, I am not sure what they were doing, but again, they don't always have reasons to do things like this and that doesn't stop them. :)

I love you babe!! Happy birthday!!


5 comments:

Laura said...

The cake looks delicious! Did you make it or buy it?

Pilar said...

Bought it :) Can't claim that one.

Nate and Arancha Photography said...

I always wanted tu buy dulce de leche things in Spain but they didnt have much. It makes me wanna have some now!

Raul said...

Muy bonito el blog,la unica pega es que no me entero ni de la cuarta parte ,por lo demas bien,jajaja.Un saludo desde las Asturias para todos los Stark y muchas felicidades al cumpleaƱero.A ver cuando nos vemos que se os hecha de menos por el paraiso natural.

Pilar said...

No te preocupes Raul si quieres empezamos una en espanol :) Pero bueno asi Ana y tu practicais jeje