9/06/2008

Kung Fu girls

We got Kung Fu Panda and the girls loooovvvveeee it! Now they are always playing that they are the kung fu warriors :). If you know my girls you know how girly they are and how much they like princesses and strawberry shortcake and hello kitty and all short of girly things, so them doing this..... well it is a surprise.
They have lots of fun though. I enjoy seeing them laugh and play together. Noelia was sleeping when I took the photos but you should see her kicking :).


Nicole really gets into but Kayla can't help it to smile when she seeis a camera even if she is doing karate. :)

Those two are the best friends in the world.

3 comments:

Nate and Arancha Photography said...

you're right! I can't picture them doing that! they're so cute though!

Laura said...

We haven't seen that one. We'll have to check it out. There isn't much better, to me, than seeing your children being close. I'm watching for your scrapbook pages. : ) And the update on the girls' school situation. When will you begin having church in the new building?

Pilar said...

I am posting the photos of my recent scrapbooking as soon as I finish this comment ;) got the photos ready already.
The girls school situation on monday I will let you know.
The building, we finaly signed today. We will be working on the locale and I think we are shooting to have the first "official: service the first Sunday in december.