11/24/2008

One fine dog

In many different cities in Spain you can find this mimes trying to get some money. Some are good, some are bad, some get your attention in a way that makes you want to give them some money for the "entertainment"; and others you wonder what are they supposed to be and why are they doing it. But this one tops them all (all of the good ones that make you want to give them money). It wasn’t the girl but the dog. He was completely froze, just like good mimes are supposed to.
So everyone was around them to see if the dog would move, but he wouldn’t until you put some money in their little basket and then, he would let you pet him. It was amazing, I have never seen so many people giving money so fast to a mime….
She better baby this dog, or her show will be over. :)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Too funny! I imagine that you didn´t touch it though. jejeje

Laura said...

So cool! I called all the children over to see it.

Laura said...

What does jeje mean? I have seen several say that. Just curious.

Nina in Portugal said...

How funny! I was thinking at first that you were going to tell us that the dog was dead! Yuck....----yeah...what does jejeje mean?

Rebekah said...

Hey,
I don't know if you remember me...my Dad pastors in TN and y'all have visited our church on deputation. We went to Madison Baptist before we moved up here. Your husband probably knows my Dad.

Anyway, I saw where you signed Nina's blog, so I decided to come over and check out your blog! I have enjoyed reading it!

God Bless!
Rebekah Ward

Pilar said...

JAJA means haha in spanish... sorry ladies for speaking spanenglish

Rebekah said...

Dad is doing ok...we found out this summer that he has Parkinson's Disease. They've got him on some medicine, but they're still trying to get it adjusted right. We appreciate y'alls prayers!

Beth White said...

that is funny. wonder how she trained him to do that?